The resolution of legal disputes is a process which requires special knowledge and skills and its success depends on the right strategy and the professionalism of your representative.
Corporate services /including subscription-based services/
• Mergers and acquisitions
• Drafting corporate documents
• Consultations on civil, corporate and tax law as well as other areas of business law
• Drafting legal recommendations
• Participation in negotiations
• Drafting contracts and other documents corresponding to specific business operations of our clients
• Extrajudicial dispute resolution
• Analysis of the Armenian legislation upon the request of the client
• Providing legal evaluations on the judicial prospects of a dispute
Advocacy and representation in litigations
• Assessment regarding the problems stemming from legal disputes and handling their settlement
• Drafting and submission of complaints, applications, motions, and other procedural documents
• Participation in litigations
• Representation in the process of compulsory enforcement of judicial acts
Resolution of legal disputes
In private legal relations: property law, conclusion and performance of contracts, debt collection, corporate disputes, bankruptcy, intellectual property rights, compensation of damages, handling inheritance cases.
In public legal relations: tax disputes, challenging normative legal acts of state and local self-government bodies, unfavorable administrative acts (decisions, orders and administrative injunctions), actions and inactions thereof, obliging them to issue a favorable administrative act, recognition of the existence of legal relations, challenging notarial actions.
Legal expertise of transactions
• Legal analysis of transactions,
• Reviewing the object of a contract,
• Ensuring clarity of contractual terms,
• Making recommendations on the elimination or mitigation of the identified risks stemming from transactions,
• Drafting contractual terms ensuring the best interests of our clients,
• Making recommendations on measures to ensure the due performance of contractual obligations,
• Reviewing the possibility of the effective performance of transactions based on the laws in force in the RA .
“HS Partners” Law Firm
• Performs all contractual obligations
• Meets the deadlines
• Maintains its arrangements about the price of legal services
• Guarantees high level of professionalism
• Guarantees confidentiality of transactions and all the information contained in legal documents